Last Shout - Posted by: Kalamari - Saturday, 03 May 2014 00:27
Does it look like it? Any links that are Mega or Mediafire, or any host that is instant to download, are allowed. ANY LINKS that give you money, you will be banned on sight.

gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

July 29, 2014, 08:57:32 PM
gfxgfx

gfx* Home Help Search Tags Calendar Login Registergfx
Tags:
PSXhaven.com  |  General Category  |  General Discussion  |  Demonoid Invites 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Demonoid Invites  (Read 908 times)
Kalamari
Door Welder
Global Moderator

United States United States

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2012, 06:06:30 AM »

A member reminded me of Demonoid, and thinking of giving to this community so much, I'm giving even more by giving some Demonoid invites.
If you do not know what Demonoid is, it is a torrent site but in order to have an account, you must be invited. They did have open registrations at one time but for a very short amount of time.

Rules

1. - You must post the hash values of 2 game(s) that do not have proper or no hash values.

I will also accept par checks, but you must post 3 par checks.

To do so, it must look like >>>this <<<

You may post screenshots of verification also. Like >>>this<<<

2. - When you get the hash values, post them in the thread of the game. Do NOT post it here.

What you post here is a link to your post, or a link to the thread of the game if you do not know how to link to your post. I will find your post.

3. - If you have already posted hash values for a game, you will need ones that you haven't already posted Tongue

That is it. Happy hunt-- errr, downloading! Cheesy

Note - I have 2 accounts on Demonoid, so I should have a fair sum of invites to give out. Takerstone is also giving invites, so it's 3 accounts total giving invites.
Another Note - Similar to free V.I.P. offered by The_Great_Beast, but instead of 5  game(s), it is only 3. But keep downloading and getting and posting hash values! We need them!
Even better note - Proud to be the 666th topic Tongue
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 12:43:12 AM by Kalamari » Logged

Games uploaded so far: 179 ; #7) IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE, THANK THE POSTER.
takerstone
VIP

Bulgaria Bulgaria

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 10:35:18 AM »

You read my mind! Make them 3 accounts.I'm giving invitation codes too! (under the rules above)
Kalamari
Door Welder
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 11:22:24 AM »

Alright, will do sir. It is now 3.

Games uploaded so far: 179 ; #7) IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE, THANK THE POSTER.
takerstone
VIP

Bulgaria Bulgaria

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 12:01:24 PM »

Alright, will do sir. It is now 3.
No dude,not three accounts ,but three demonoid accounts  Cheesy . I thought you were counting the Demonoid accounts.BTW I think that they have a limit for invitation codes per day or something like that.Thats why I'm adding up.Also,we are responsible for the behavior of the Invited people,if they have bad behavior we can also be banned!
Kalamari
Door Welder
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 01:14:04 PM »

Ill take the risk. Tongue Shouldn't be too bad.

Tags:
PSXhaven.com  |  General Category  |  General Discussion  |  Demonoid Invites « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Jump to: